Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chapter 1: Childhood Memory

Blog 1:

When I was about 9 years old I use take Tae Kwon Do until I’ve reach my goal at being a first degree black belt. I had some kick boxing background experience as that is a huge advantage when it came to sparring. The first match was easy as it was just a warm match but my next match caught me off guard. Usually there would be an all boys tournament and an all girls tournament, but my next opponent I had to spare with was a girl. Me thinking its going to be pieces of cake, later I soon realize that was a mistake and misjudged her. I found out soon why she was in the boys tournament as she was just as strong and good as the boys. From that day on I would think twice about women’s hidden strength from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment